All sales are final. There are no refunds unless the event is canceled. Tickets purchased will be redeemed upon arrival at the event. This is to prevent any loss of wristbands/VIP badges. All purchasers will be added to a list for the day of the event. For any additional questions/concerns, please contact Laurie at MagicCityMonsterCon@gmail.com.
Thank you for your support!
1. Fees are nonrefundable, except if the event cancels due to unforseen circumstances.
2. Vendors must man their booth at ALL TIMES throughout the duration of the event. Magic City Monster Con and it's affiliates are NOT responsible for lost or stolen items at booths.
3. Vendors receive two weekend vendor passes to the event. If passes are lost, new passes must be purchased. If additional passes are required, they must be purchased.
4. Vendors are responsible for keeping their booth clean at all times.
5. Event organizer (Laurie Welch) must be able to get in contact with vendors at all times, in the event of emergencies.
Below is the Vendor form, available for download and payment options. Thank you!